College of Nursing
Project No 4215/2011 A Study To Develop Health Education Package For Prevention Of Needle Stick Injury (NSI) Among The Health Care workers( HCW) Principal worker : Maj Ritu Samuel
Project No M-37/2013 A comparative study to assess the effectiveness of glycerine, heparin gel and conventional treatment as topical application on induration caused by IV infiltration among hospitalized children in service hospital Principal worker : Maj Jaya Rakshit 2015
Project No PSM-03/2014 A descriptive study to assess the adherence to the existing protocol of needle stick injury among health care workers at a tertiary level hospital in Pune. Maj Dola Banerjee
- PSM-08/2014 A study to assess the knowledge and attitude towards organ donation among serving army personnel and families Maj Reji RK
- A study to assess the effectiveness of percutaneous anaesthetic gel on pain perception of patients undergoing peripheral venous catheter insertion in selected Medical- Surgical wards of a tertiary care hospital.
- A study to assess the knowledge regarding ill effects of junk food on teenagers in selected urban schools.
- A comparative study to assess the awareness among mothers regarding child abuse in selected urban and rural areas.
- A study to estimate the prevalence of menopausal problems and the strategies adopted to prevent them among women attendants at a tertiary level hospitals
- A cross sectional descriptive study to assess the knowledge and practices regarding prevention of anaemia among antenatal mothers in a selected tertiary care hospital
- A study to assess the effectiveness of intermittent normal saline flushing in maintaining patency of peripheral intravenous cannula in hospitalized children in a tertiary care hospital
- A study to assess the effectiveness of helfer skin tap technique on pain during intramuscular injection among children attending immunization clinic of a tertiary care hospital
- A study to assess the knowledge regarding legal aspects of psychiatric nursing, among nurses in a selected tertiary care hospital
- A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching on anxiety level of women undergoing in vitro Fertilization (IVF) in a selected infertility centre.
- A study to determine the correlation between peripheral pressure and central venous pressure monitored by CVP manometer on critically ill patients in a tertiary care hospital.
- A cross sectional study to assess utilization of family planning services by women in a selected urban community.
- A study to assess the knowledge and practice of complementary feeding among mothers of infants of a selected hospital.
- A study to assess the knowledge and practice of breathing exercises among patients with COPD in tertiary care hospitals.
- A study to assess the practical knowledge on Basic Life Support among newly induced medical and nursing students in selected institutions.
- A study to assess the level of internet use among students of selected college of an Urban area.
- A study to assess the stressors among Basic BSc Nursing students of a selected College.
- A study to assess the factors affecting medication compliance among patients with Schizophrenia in a tertiary health care centre.
- A study to assess the effectiveness of cartoon movies on pain perception during intravenous cannulation among children of age 6-12 yrs in tertiary care centre.
- A study to assess the knowledge and practice of Daily fetal movement monitoring among antenatal women of more than or equal to 28 weeks of gestation in a tertiary care hospital.
- A study to determine the prevalence & to identify risk factors for gestational diabetes mellitus in a tertiary care hospital