Department of Ophthalmology
- AFMRC Project No: 3703/2007: Effectivity of Bevacizumab (Avastin) in the treatment of choroidal neovascularisation due to age related macular degeneration.
- AFMRC Project No: 3980/2009: To assess frequency doubling technology in detecting functional glaucomatous damage in glaucoma suspects
- AFMRC Project No 3978/2009: Evaluation of corneal endothelial changes by specular microscope following Ahmed glaucoma Valve implantation by intrascleral suture less tube insertion technique in patients of glaucoma : Pilot Study
- AFMRC PROJECT No: S-34/2010: A clinical study to correlate the efficacy and safety of intravitreal injection of anti VEGFs for early visual recovery in various types of venous occlusions. A Pilot study.
- Efficacy of intravitreal Bevacizumab in management of recalcitrant diabetic macular edema and correlation of changes in the best corrected visual acuity with central macular thickness
- ICMR Project (PG): Effectivity of Bevacizumab (Avastin) in the treatment of refractory PDR and CSME
- Ocular Stem Cell Research: A Departmental project, in collaboration with the Dept of Microbiology & BTD.